Friday, April 15, 2011

Guess What!?

It's time to introduce... Baby Girl Sumpter!! Shocked? Well... join the club. There have been many tears of joy, many tears of anxiety, but most of all... Tears of GRATITUDE!! How grateful I am to be the mother of my sweatheart son, and my new darling girl. How did I get to be so blessed!? Baby girl is wiggly, healthy, and well... perfect. Her due date is set for October 4th!

15 comments:

Halsey said...

Hooray!! I am SO excited for you!!

Melissa said...

This made my day when my mama told me. Congrats! We are excited for you!

Brian and Kim said...

Best news EVER!!! Congrats, I am so happy for you and Phillip!!

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I am so incredibly happy for you guys!! I can't wait to see that cute little princess!! I love you so much Robin!! I'm so sad we don't live close. We will definitely have to make a few trips out to Provo/Salt Lake when we move to Boise! Congratulations Sumpters!!! Woohoo!!!!

Kali and JT said...

Congrats Robin! She is going to be SO CUTE! Seriously being a mom to a little girl is like the FUNNEST thing ever, I am so excited for you.

Jennie said...

Yippeeeeee! So excited! I can't wait to meet her! We need to come down there some time this summer, now that school is over and we are in SLC all the time. You should post some preggo pictures, too...

Lauren {MoneyHipMamas.com} said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I wishwe lived closer so we could be pregnant buddies!

Kristi said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Keep us posted!

Sara said...

OH! ROBIN! that is so amazingly wonderful! i am so so so happy for you. she is going to be so beautiful and the luckiest little girl!

YAY! :)

Matt said...

OH MY GOSH! I am SOOO beyond excited for you guys! Seriously, Matt told me yesterday (and the meanie didn't let me comment) and I smile every time I think about it! Hurray! Thats awesome that you already know that it's a girl... most of the time you don't find out someone's pregnant and the gender at the same time!

Seriously, so happy for you guys! Congratulations!

Kristal said...

that was actually me....

The Robinsons said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! We'll be back in Provo in one week, and are excited to see you!

Sarah Ewell said...

I am SO happy for you guys. I pray all the time for you and this baby. That's awesome you're having a girl! Yay! for babies!

Felicia said...

Wahoo!! We're so excited...Miss Amelia is going to love a little play mate. :)

Ape said...

Yay for pink! So exciting for you two! Congrats!