Wow- There is so much to catch up on it’s overwhelming. The past couple of months have flown by in a blur of business. But being busy is when I’m happiest, so I’m definitely not complaining. Here is the end of 2010/beginning of 2011 at a glance:
My sweet new nephew Peter David Risenmay was sealed to his parents in the Boise temple in October. Watching little Peter with his parents in the temple was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. We love that little boy!
Halloween was spent dressing up and celebrating with friends. I haven’t dressed up just for the enjoyment of dressing up on Halloween in years. Needless to say, I’m a fan.

Of course BYU football was a big part of our fall (however, I must say I'm quite relieved to have the bowl season over with... anyboy else out there ready to watch something else besides football?)
On a sadder note, my Grandpa Bill passed away in November after falling in his home. Every one of his grandchildren was able to attend his funeral. He is greatly missed!
Phillip’s brother John left on his mission to Australia. He is quickly adjusting to his life as an Aussie.
Thanksgiving was spent in Arizona visiting my brother Ben, his wife Maryn, and adorable little Seth. We also spent some time in Arizona with Phillip’s brothers, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Warmer weather and fun family made for a great road trip.
Christmas, as always, was a huge event. It started off busy with me doing 2 violin studio Christmas concerts- one in Provo and one in Salt Lake with my mom’s studio. These fun performances remind me why I love my job so much.
We started our Christmas break by making candy with my expert candy making Grandma Shirley. The candy was amaaaaazing!
On December 22nd Phillip and I celebrated our 4th year wedding anniversary (ummm... where has the time gone? ). We had a great time going to the Nutcracker Ballet. I love that boy!!
We also celebrated Christmas by having dinner at the club with my cousins and of course having our annual nativity.
We rang in the New Year at Phillip’s cousin’s house in Lehi. Lots of food, games, and… well… more food!
(sorry... this is somehow the best picture that I got from that night... not very exciting or New Yearish...)
Our latest adventure was this past weekend when we went to the Midway cabin with a bunch of Phillip’s law school buddies (and the girls got to tag along too). These guys are so great together and have made life in law school so much fun!
Phew… I think that is all. Life should be settling down now as we get deeper into law school and deeper into boring ol' winter.
Hope everyone had a great holiday! Happy 2011!!



6 comments:
Thanks for posting these fun pictures! You have had a busy couple of months! We miss you guys and hope to see you really soon.
Wow you have been busy--so much has happened. I'm glad you are recording all these special events--great pictures sweetie!!! Love you.
Cute post. I agree with you about the whole bowl games being over thing... hooray. Oh and we must have been on the same wavelength last Halloween because we were cowboys too. funny. I like seeing your pictures. It almost makes me want to be a good girl and update my blog.
You guys have been really busy. I'm with Rach on your costumes. Very cute! Here's to a great new year!
Wow, busy year!! I love the violin students pic and the comment about football. Let the basketball begin, hahaha!!!
Great update! It is so fun to see and hear how you guys are doing. Happy 2011!
Post a Comment