On Monday the 30th we had a graveside service for our little boy in Salt Lake. He was buried next to his cousin, Christian, who also passed away prematurely.
We are so grateful to call ourselves parents of a sweet baby boy who will be ours for eternity. We are grateful to all of the friends and family who have sent us their love and prayers.



7 comments:
Robin,
I am so sorry to hear about this. I hope you are feeling the peace of this beautiful baby spirit. I know when He is too perfect and pure to come to this earth. My prayers are with you.
Love,
McKensie Smith
We love you guys! Hope you're both doing well. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon down in Utah.
I was Kristi Johansen Miller's roomate the semester after you moved out in Rexburg, and happened to see your blog on hers.
I am so sorry to hear about your baby boy. I just had a miscarriage and know that it is one of the hardest things I have ever gone through, so I can only imagine what you are going dealing with.
My prayers and thoughts will be with you, and I know that the Lord sends us trials to help us become stronger. He will be with you.
Sarah Buehler
Robin,
What a sweet post! I'm so happy that you are doing better! I hope I can see you this summer and finally give you a hug that I owe you. Your son has the best parents and I know he's waiting for you! Love you Robin and Phillip!
I agree with Kelsey; what a beautiful post. It really seems like you and Phil have great perspective. You are both in our prayers.
Oh Robin! I am so sorry! That is horrible. I had no idea. It's such a relief to know that you are sealed to him eternally.
Robin,
I hope this isn't inappropriate to leave this comment - I'm up late at night unable to sleep and was blog hopping and came across your blog. A few months ago Halie told me that you had lost a child last March, and so I went back through your archives to see if you had recorded anything from that time. I hope you don't mind, you didn't personally tell me and I don't want to violate your privacy. I'd just been thinking about you for some reason. I love what you named him. It looks like it was a beautiful service. I am sure your little boy is never far from your thoughts, and maybe more so at this time of year? I don't know what it's like to bury a child, but I can tell from comments you've made in church that you are close to the Savior and I have no doubt He has strengthened you through the heartache. At least your countenance radiates peace, which is a beautiful thing, and I'm sure it was well-earned both from this and other life experiences . . .
I don't really know you very well, but your kindness and quick smile have meant a lot to me and I thank you for that. I've never been one to make friends quickly and so it means a lot when someone is willing to extend a friendly smile.Thanks for being who you are - as a mother, and otherwise - you are beautiful and strong and I admire you greatly. And I could listen to you play the violin all day :) Uh - I apologize for the randomness of this post. I had thought of calling you to hang out sometime or whatever, but my shyness took over and then I found your blog. I hope you don't mind. I hope you have a great week!
love Sarah Lott
Post a Comment