Me at 18 weeks:
Me at 25 weeks:
In other news, we are currently living in Delaware while Phillip works for the law firm Ashby & Geddes as a summer associate. He loves his job and loves the firm. They have been treating him very well so far (free meals, going to the shooting range, canoeing, Philly baseball games...) and it seems as though they are trying to win him over on how great it would be if he worked here in Delaware permanently. I told Phillip they have got it all backwards- the person they should be really trying to win over is ME!
Phillip celebrated his 1st pay check by buying a gun! (an AR15-22). It was like watching a little boy on Christmas. Though I'm not a huge gun person, how can you not smile when your husband looks so happy!
I have been enjoying my summer so far out on the east. I have been working on sewing projects and enjoying Phillip's family. The past 2 weeks I was able to spend in Salt Lake with my family while we attended the annual Suzuki String Institute. This is the 3rd year that I went as a violin teacher trainer (I have been going to the camp as a student every year since I was born) and we had a great time! It was fun to spend time with my mom, sister, and darling nieces and nephew. The week was exhausting and by Saturday I could barely stand up straight, but it was worth it for the fun time we had together!
On our way into institute (or is this us leaving institute to go shopping... hmmmm...)
T-shirt Day!:
While I was in Salt Lake I got to visit sweet Benjamin's grave. So lucky to be his mommy!!
So now I am back in Delaware until July 27th. I am excited to continue my fun summer here and watch my baby belly grow!
Hope you are enjoying your summer!



7 comments:
Robin! You are the most adorable little pregnant mommy! Such a darling little bump! Thank you so so so much for your comment on my blog. It really meant a lot. And yesterday, we went down the the cemetary, and I went to look for Benjamin's. I found it! It is not far away from G's at all! I took a picture of it and I am sure you have plenty, but it was so beautiful and I noticed Becky's(?) Baby too?! I took a picture of both of them. I would love to email them to you if you want. And wow! March 27th. Wow. What an amazing little detail to this story. Good luck and prayers are going out to you for the rest of your pregnancy! Xox
Oh, just FB message me your email if you want!
I'm glad things are running smoothly with your pregnancy. Gotta love those active babies! And these are the funnest months of pregnancy- when you finally look pregnant but aren't waddling yet! Thanks for the update- its great to hear about things. Oh- and the picture of Phil with his gun cracks me up! It reminds me of that one night we played dart gun tag (lame title... Oh well!). Wasn't hat like your first date with Phil? Let the memory wave spill in!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank You! I've been thinking about you for a while now. You guys look great. Also, you are totally right about how they need to convince YOU to stay in Delaware. I felt the same way about Optometry school. (Kendall still got to choose though.) We love and miss you guys.
yay for you being so stinkin cute! We miss you guys tons and can't wait to see you in August (hopefully!)
Phil's gun is scary looking. When the Zombie apocalypse comes, can you guys stay close to us?
I'm so glad pregnancy is going smooth for you! I miss you so much and think about you all the time. When will you guys be visiting Boise?? We are moving there next week! What is your address? I have something to send you!
P.s. I didn't know Phillip was a gun kind of guy. That picture kills me haha!
Love the pics! Cannot wait to meet the little sweetheart!
We are soooo happy for you guys. You and your baby girl are in our prayers all the time. Tayler is trying to talk me into trying out Delaware next summer because he wants to work with Phillip, so it's good for me to hear that you are liking it there. Keep us updated; we love hearing how you guys are doing.
Post a Comment