Sunday, March 28, 2010

Introducing...

So since I am bursting with pride (and because my brother and sister don't ever blog) I am going to happily introduce two of the cutest children on the planet....

My new nephew...

Peter David Risenmay born March 10, 2010



and my new niece...

Elisabeth Hunzeker born March 26 2010


These 2 angels could not have come to our family at a better time. Our family has been aching for babies for way too long. Exactly one year ago we were so sad and wondering when our family would once again be blessed with the gift of children. Who would have thought that one year later we would have these 2 perfect angels... and 1 more nephew is on the way!! Besides being a mother to my beautiful Benjamin, nothing brings me more joy than being an aunt!

Congrats Jon, Ysolina, Dan, and Rachie!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

McKensie Naomi said...

Robin! Congrats to your family! That is wonderful! Tell your family congratulations too! I bet they all adore you as the aunt:)

Brian and Kim said...

We are so happy for your family!! Congrats!!

Becky said...

This really is a great time for our family, and you are a wonderful aunt. We miss you so much and need you here! Can't wait to see you!

Em said...

Yay!! I can't wait to meet the little ones. I love seeing family members (even if in pictures) that I haven't seen in a long time. Even Gma Shirley's hands made it on the post!