Hey everyone! So here are a few things that have happend over the last couple of weeks:
- Phillip's brother Dallin returned from his mission in Los Angeles! After spending 3 short days with the family in Delaware, he moved here to Rexburg to start school. It is so fun to have him living so close!
- Phillip's brother Dallin returned from his mission in Los Angeles! After spending 3 short days with the family in Delaware, he moved here to Rexburg to start school. It is so fun to have him living so close!
- Along with Dallin, 3 other cousins moved to Rexburg to start college- Barbara, Mary, and Austin. We love having so many family members close by!
- Phillip is loving his job more then ever. He is known as the "office clown" with his easy ability to always make everyone laugh. Lately, he has enjoyed sending emails to a coworker marked from the "boss." When the coworker opens the email up, it is a shocking picture of a big hairy man! Needless to say, Phillip is loving what he does and the people that he works with- and yes, he IS working very hard.
- I, surprisingly, am adapting well to not having a crazy schedule. I have kept myself busy lately with scrapbooking, organizing, cleaning, and baking! I have successfully made 4 loaves of delicious homeade white bread as well as 4 loaves of pumpkin chocolate chip bread. If anyone has any good recipes... pass them on!
~Fresh homeade bread!~
We are looking forward with anticipation to January when we will get to leave and travel the country for Phillip's job.
Happy fall everyone!!!



3 comments:
It was great to hear from you guys. I just updated the blog, so be sure to check it out. It also has a chat panel you can use if I am online.
Robin!!!!!! You didn't tell me you had a blog!!!!!! Yay! At last we can communicate! I love and miss you so much! It was sooo wonderful to see you tonight! Don't forget Sunday at 6:00 sharp!
Robin! We just found your blog! your mom gave it to me while we were making doughnuts!
Post a Comment