Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Seth Benjamin Risenmay

My adorable new nephew, Seth Benjamin Risenmay, was born on May 21st, 2010. He came the day before his daddy's graduation day. What a great graduation present!


I seriously couldn't love this little boy more. I could just stare at him all day. He makes the cutest facial expressions while he sleeps. I couldn't be happier to be an aunt to so many adorable babies!

Here he is in his adorable blessing outfit. He was blessed on June 13th. It was such a special day for our family. Especially since all of my siblings were able to be there.

My happy siblings with their newest additions...

The new cousins- 12 weeks, 3 weeks, and 14 weeks- Could they be any cuter!?!?!?

Here are all of the grandchildren now. The family is growing and growing! (Don't you love how Peter is totally squishing Andrew? Ha ha. Classic.)

Ben, Maryn, and Seth just moved to Arizona for a year so that Ben can start his residency for medical school. I miss them already!!

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

Robin, he's adorable!! I love his arms up by his head while he's sleeping. Soooo relaxed. It's great to see your families growing.