Phillip will be starting his second semester of law school tomorrow. He is pumped up and ready to go after an awesome Christmas break.
Though he doesn't have his first semester grades yet (he should be getting them sometime in February) he already has this summer all planned out. For the month of May he landed an awesome externship with the law firm Baker and McKenzie in Australia! I still can't believe he will be going across the world! It is still up in the air whether I will be joining him. As of now it looks like he will be flying solo on the trip :-(
Then, as an extra surprise, over the Chrismas break Phillip was offered an internship with the Federal Judge Kent Jordan. He is on the US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. This amazing internship will be in Delaware.
Needless to say, I think my husband is pretty amazing :-)
Fifteen
7 months ago



7 comments:
WOW!!! Well done! We'll definitely need some pictures! I hope Robin can join Phillip this summer- that would suck to miss it (and Phil!)
I totally agree!!!!
that is so awesome! where in australia? (mike will want to know - that's where he served his mission) i hope you get to go with him!
Wow! Congrats Phillip! That is so exciting! I hope you are able to join him, and all goes well!
We are glad you had a great Christmas. We are so excited for Phillip and his internships--He is so on the ball. Good luck!
That's so exciting you guys!! Way to go Phillip! and way to go supportive super wife ROBIN!! You guys are the best!
Robin, This all sounds so exciting! Yes your husband is amazing but you know you are too! :) Love your cuz apes.
Post a Comment