Sunday, January 3, 2010

An East Coast Christmas

We went to Delaware to be with Phillip's family this year for Christmas. We had a blast and miss them already (we got home yesterday)! Here's a little glimpse of all the fun we had:

We got there the day before the big east coast storm. Since we had nowhere to go, we enjoyed every minute of the snow!






Here we are in the Washington DC temple visitors center:


While there we had our 3 year anniversary! To celebrate we went to Pennsylvania and saw the Liberty Bell and Independance Hall:





Chrismas Eve pageant... Hilarious and fun:


Lined up waiting for presents on Christmas morning!




The whole family!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love the nativity picture- that looks like one entertaining pageant!

Katie said...

Wow, that pagent must have been amazing. I also think it is cool how everyone lines up for presents, we do that in my family too. Glad I finally found your blog.