I am SOOO excited to be starting my violin studio here in Provo! I began my advertising about a week ago, and I already have 2 students! That may not seem like a lot to you, but for 1 week of advertising I am very proud of myself! In addition, I have developed a
studio website that I am REALLY excited about. (thank you so much Kristal for all of your help!) Please check it out and let me know what you think! I need some helpful tips on what it is lacking. Thanks!
6 comments:
Robin --your site is amazing~!!! I am so proud of you and your talent and abilities!!! What a great teacher you are already!!! Love, Mom
I LOVE it Robin! I really like how you got rid of the comments and dates and stuff, it makes it look sooo professional! Fabulous job my friend! (this is kristal by the way, not matt)
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Sorry its been so long since I've commented- for some reason my blog isn't updating when people post new news...
Robin!!! I am shocked at how amazing the whole website is! You have totally inspired me! I am so proud of you Robs!!!
Robin, that is great! Maybe I'll have to sign up for lessons (I haven't played in year, but am so sad about it) since we live in the same area now!
How are you liking p-town? We'll have to have you guys over for dinner some time.
Very cool! I think you have a lot of awesome ideas. If I ever get that organized I may decide to steal some!
Post a Comment