Thursday, August 27, 2009

My favorite time of year

I know it may seem a bit early to make our blog celebrate autumn... but what can I say? I LOOOVE fall!!! Here are a couple of reasons why autumn is my all time favorite season:

~The BEAUTIFUL color changes in nature
~PERFECT temperature- not too hot, not too cold
~My birthday :-)
~Girls start wearing clothes that actually cover their body
~Pumpkin pie
~Crunchy leaves
~BYU football starts (go cougars!)
~The anticipation of many different holidays which equals time with the family
~I love the smell of fall (am I the only one that notices this?)

Last fall was one of the happiest times of my life. Here's to another great autumn!

8 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

I notice the smell too, I love it. Beautiful pics from last year. I hope this year tops last year.

janemensel said...

Robbie--You are so upbeat and positive--I love that about you!!! Now I am excited about fall!!!

Becky said...

Love you and your optimism little sister! You're the best!

Drew and Brandi said...

I love fall too! I have been itching to put up fall decorations for about three weeks! I too love the smell of fall-and snow! Yay for seasons!

Kristi said...

Beautiful pics! I agree- the smell is wonderful. I think I'll enjoy Fall a little more when I'm not anticipating the Rexburg winter...

Em said...

Robin, we must get together. How is Phillip liking school? It is a bit crazy to start out, but you guys seem like pros already.

P.S. I love fall too! You're the 26th and I'm the 28th!

Halsey said...

I LOVE this post. I am totally an autumn lover too for a lot of the same reasons! Birthdays, anniversaries, family, and Cougar games :) How fun to read this about you.

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

Robin!!! How is Law school treatin Phil?? We need to talk!! I have so much to tell you! Give me a call when you get a chance! I miss you!