This year, Phillip applied to 3 different law schools across the country. Here are the results!:
-University of Virginia (top ten law school!): waitlisted

-Univeristy of Illinois: accepted

-BYU: accepted

We are SOOO excited! Right now we are planning on going to BYU unless we hear from Univ. of Virginia. We are looking forward to finally starting our law school adventure this fall!
7 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting! When would you start at BYU?
We would move there in August. Law school starts sometime at the end of August. (I will let you know the exact date when we figure it out :)
Hey there! Law school huh? I had no idea that Phillip was even interested. My husband is at BYU law so if you have any questions...feel free to ask. :)
Yay for some results at last! That is really exciting! So if he gets accepted to University of Virginia later, is that a "drop everything and go"? Or is BYU still the top pick? (This is Jennie)
Robin! HOw are you?? I had no idea you guys had moved back east. I bet it is so different from here! Congrats on law school! YAY!
Yeah, so I am definitely teaching orchestra and never took a string methods class! You should give me some tips. It is really fun though. I finally dusted off my old violin and am trying to make sure I stay ahead of the students. As long as everything is in D major I am okay!
That's exciting! I hope you end up at BYU so we can see you every once in a blue moon!
I love you so much Robin.
Post a Comment