Monday, August 25, 2008

Quick overview

In an attempt to keep everybody updated on our crazy, often unpredictable life, Phillip and I have decided to start this blog! To start, here are a few quick updates:

Phillip going to Law School
Though Phillip had the opportunity to go to several different law schools this fall, we have both decided that BYU is the right place for us. Therefore, he will be applying to BYU's law school for fall 2009. Until then, we will be living in Rexburg, Idaho. Phillip will take the LSAT again this December and until then will be studying hard in preparation. We are very much at peace with this decision and excited for what awaits us.

Phillips current job
Phillip is working at an insurance compliance firm here in Rexburg. He loves his job and who he works with. Starting in January, Phillip will have the opportunity to travel around for the firm and meet and consult with various insurance companies throughout the country. I, naturally, will be going with him.

Robin's current life
I am more than happy to be a graduate and am enjoying spending more time with Phillip. I am currently trying to find a job for the next 4 months before we leave for Phillip's job in January. At that point, I will happily follow Phillip on an adventure around the country. What I will be doing while he works, however, is still a mystery. Being that we will be moving to a new state every 6 to 8 weeks, finding a job (or opening up a violin studio) doesn't seem to be an option. If anyone has any suggestions, PLEASE let me know!

No comments: