We had so much fun this past week! We have barely been able to catch our breath as we have ran from one activity to another. This Thanksgiving we were blessed to be able to have two dinners- one at Phillip's grandparents on Thanksgiving day and another on Friday with my parents and siblings. Besides shoving our faces full of delicious food, here are some other things that we have been doing:
Last weekend I went up to Boise and spent a few days with my two sisters and brother. It was so much fun and I'm so happy I was able to go!
On Black Friday Phillip, my mom, my sister Becky, and I got up at 3:30 am (yes we are crazy- or at least we thought we were before we met many people who were up all night) and went shopping. We had SO much fun finding bargains and laughing at just how crazy the holidays can make people.
Yesterday we were surprised when our friends gave us free tickets to the BYU/Utah football game! (Thanks Joe and Felicia!) It was SO MUCH FUN! The weather was great and our tickets were amazing. We were on the third row right behind the BYU players. We had fun laughing at the crazy fans and cheering on our team. We were SO excited when we won in overtime!! It is definitely the best game I have ever been to.
Phillip is still doing great and loving law school. He recently just turned in a memo that is 80% of his grade in one of his classes. He has been so busy but really enjoys what he is doing. I'm so proud of him! Now he is taking a few deep breaths before plunging into finals
We just finished decorating our home for Christmas! It is so nice to be surrounded by reminders of the Holidays. We are looking forward to a lot of Holiday fun.



3 comments:
We are so jealous that you got to go to the BYU/Utah game! That had to be so cool, especially because they won! We are glad you had a great Thanksgiving and tell Phillip good luck with finals.
How fun! That sounds like a great week! Just what everyone needs before plunging back into the last few weeks of school!
ooh, I am glad you found my blog, especially since it led me to yours. Happy Thanksgiving. I am going to have to pop my head into your apartment sometime and take a look at those decorations. I love Christmas!
Post a Comment